26 Jun Senior Blade Test Engineer
Do you want to bring your experience as an expert within structural testing of wind turbine blades into play to help lifting an entire company to the next level? Blaest is in the middle of a significant expansion of our business and is searching for experts within the area of blade testing to join us.
- As our new senior blade test engineer you will be tasked with a good mix of:
- Planning, execution and reporting of blade tests.
- Development of new equipment and test methods within the area
- Development and documentation of test related processes
- An education as mechanical engineer
- Minimum 5 years of experience with structural testing of wind turbine blades
- Good understanding of related areas:
Mechanical load transmission
Wind turbine blades
- Test experience from other competence areas and knowledge about blade design or manufacturing technology would be relevant as well
- English skills at professional level (orally as well as written).
- Highly self-driven and self-motivated
- You are thorough and meticulous in your work
- You have an eagerness to find good solutions
- You enjoy a mixed working life where the tasks of the job can be very different from day to day, and the
days sometimes a bit hectic
- You enjoy working with different kinds of people – skilled engineers like yourself as well as the craftsmen
doing the work in the test hall.
What we offer
As a relatively small company Blaest can offer an environment where our engineers enjoy short decision processes
as well as broad engineering responsibilities. We try to be as agile as possible on our attitude towards the business,
meaning that our everyday work life is also quite dynamic. Yet the challenges are real and meaningful, and in many
cases we are stepping on unexplored land in order to solve them.
The atmosphere of our working environment is characterized by everybody knowing each other and being involved
with each other. We win and lose together as a team.
We value flexibility and efficiency from our employees, and make sure to offer likewise to our team.
You will face well structured employment terms and an attractive salary package. Denmark is well-known as a
country with a good balance between work life and private life.
Place of employment
Landdybet 10, 9220 Aalborg Ø, Denmark.
Send your application and relevant documents to email@example.com, marked “Senior Test Engineer” as soon as
possible. We will evaluate applications continuously. For further details please contact Technical Manager Jesper
Kann, telephone: +45 2972 0220. You can read more about BLAEST at www.blaest.com.